We promise to carry out all aspects of our breeding of French Bulldogs in the most humane, respectful, and ethical manner possible. Our goal is to provide Frenchies that come from a loving home and are given the best possible start in life from the care we have provided them. We promise not to breed any animal that has not been cleared by a veterinarian to do so. We promise to disclose all health history and information that will ensure you are informed prior to and after an adoption. We promise not to allow adoption when we suspect any possible risk or neglect to our puppies.
The bottom line, we promise that your special friend has been treated as a loved family member prior to beginning your new adventures. We aspire for your family to have the best possible life together.
One Year Health Guarantee
- All of our Frenchies come with a 1-year health guarantee against congenital health defects.
- Your Frenchie is guaranteed for 1 year (at the time of ownership transfer) against Severe, Life-Threatening Congenital Health diseases including Hip Dysplasia, Spinal, Heart, Pancreas, and Kidney defects.
- The Buyer must notify the seller of any genetic defect immediately. A written statement regarding the genetic defect must be provided to us by Buyer’s veterinarian. We reserve the right to request a written second opinion from another veterinarian to be provided to us from Buyer.
- Upon determination, if there is a genetic defect present we will provide a replacement puppy of the same value, color, and purchase price from the next litter or as agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
- The buyer must return ownership to the seller if requested. The seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. The buyer is not liable for any illness due to environmental factors, communicable illness, or neglect.
- All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. No refunds in part or full will be given. A replacement puppy will not be given if the puppy has been bred, or euthanized without the Seller’s consent.
- The Buyer must maintain preventative health care including inoculations, parasites, and heartworm preventative medicine This warranty is only intended for the original owner and is not transferable.